Canon U.S.A., Inc., an industry leader in professional and consumer
imaging equipment and information systems, provides businesses and consumers
with the Know How™ to successfully use the most advanced digital technology.
Canon CanoScan 4400F Color Image Scanner
- Seven buttons automate the entire scanning process, so it's simple to scan, copy and create e-mails and multi-page PDFs.
This smart scanner delivers a max color dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600 and
built-in retouching technology can further enhance your final images. Plus,
the Advanced Z-Lid expansion top lifts approximately 1-inch vertically and
lets you produce clear, complete scans even of thick originals such as
notebooks. Easy scanning - Large function buttons automate the scanning
process-select the use for the image and it's ready in seconds.
Canon CanoScan CS8600F
- The CanoScan 8600F Color Image Scanner delivers spectacular results, with color dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600 (max.). Plus, built-in FARE Level 3 retouching technology helps correct for dust and scratches on your originals, revives faded images and even brightens faces and reduces graininess. Seven easy buttons automate the scanning process, so its simple to scan, copy and create e-mails and multi-page PDFs. To save time, you can batch-scan up to 12 negative frames or 4 slides, either 35mm or medium format.
Canon CanoScan LiDE70
- With the CanoScan LiDE70, high-quality scanning has never been simpler. Four easy buttons automate the entire process, so it's a snap to scan, copy and create e-mail attachments or PDFs. Built-in retouching technology can further enhance your final images and the Advanced Z-Lid expansion top lifts approximately 1-inch vertically and lets you produce clear, complete scans even of thick originals such as notebooks. One cable provides both power and a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 data connection and the included stand lets you position the scanner vertically to save desk space.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Color Image Scanner
- CanoScan LiDE 25 Color Scanner - Old family snapshots, your personal documents - whatever you're scanning or copying, the streamlined CanoScan
LiDE 25 Color Image Scanner is a snap to use. Three easy buttons automate
the entire process, letting you scan, send images to your printer for
copying, or prepare attachments for an e-mail. Just position your original
and select the use for the image; in approximately 16 seconds your scan can
be previewed on your monitor. For added convenience, one simple cable
provides both power and a USB connection, reducing the number of wires
around your desk. This scanner is all about convenience. With the 3 easy
buttons on the front of the unit, you can scan and send your image directly
to your printer, an outgoing e-mail as an attachment, or to your image
program of choice. The LiDE 25 even saves you time after you scan, by
automatically retouching and enhancing your image! When you want to scan a
more bulky item, like a book, the Advanced Z-Lid conveniently expands to
make it easy!
- Scan family snapshots, school projects and important documents. Whatever the task, this versatile scanner makes it simple. Large function buttons automate the process, so it's easy to scan originals and e-mail them or create PDFs.
The Advanced Double-Hinge-Lid opens 180 degrees allowing clear, complete
scans of your thickest originals such as notebooks. Plus, the provided stand
holds the scanner vertically, saving you desktop space. Great scans from any
angle - Position it facing you, turn it 90 degrees, or place it on its side
(with included stand) to save space Copy & scan thick originals - Produce
clean copies & scans even of thick items that do not lie flat on the platen
Old photos look new - Built-in retouching technology removes much of the
dust and scratches on original prints, and revives faded images Easy
scanning - Large function buttons automate the scanning process, select the
use for the image, and it's ready in seconds.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Color
- CanoScan LiDE 60 Color Scanner - More than just a simple scanner, the LiDE 60 is like having a photo studio on your desk. As with all scanners, scanning a photo is only the first step. Then you need to retouch and enhance the image until it's just right. Well, the CanoScan
LiDE 60 does that automatically after it scans! The LiDE 60 also features
the advanced Z-Lid, which is an expansion lid that allows you to more easily
scan bulky items.